The following are our main principles for gathering and managing user data:
- Only when necessary, do we ask for personal information to provide quality services.
- We only collect the minimum amount of information required and will never ask for more.
- We do not store data longer than required by law;
- We are transparent about the data we collect, store, and share with our users.
The Company and Scope of this Policy
Write papers for me. The company behind this website and its mobile apps that our customers use to place orders for services is represented here. Write papers for me collects data about visitors from:
- Write papers for me is the official website.
- Official apps for Android OS devices and iOS mobile phones;
- The website offers a variety of services, including a plagiarism check.
Personal data is any information that can be used to identify a user, either directly or indirectly. When a user visits our website, we can collect this information.
Write papers for me ensures its users’ privacy and security. We will protect your Data, and not disclose it to third parties without specific conditions. These conditions are described in more detail.
You can read about the data collection methods and the storage of the collected data. There is also a description of the options that users have to control this data.
How to collect the user’s personal information
These data can be obtained directly from you or by third parties who are our partners, and legally resell our service. These third parties are acting on our behalf, and they forward this information to us by their legitimate responsibilities.
In both cases, it is mandatory to obtain the consent of the user to retrieve his/her data.
Personal Details That We Assemble
The company will collect the data associated with the visitors using the information it can get from their browser or by registering with the site’s analytic tools. To ensure the best performance and service, we also require the user to give us certain details.
The below details are automatically aggregated:
- Technical information about the device used by visitors;
- Navigation and behavior
To create a new account, we need more information. These details are needed to contact the user and for billing, invoicing, taxation and account protection.
You can find a list of data that we collect from registered users, along with an explanation as to why.
Name and surname
- The primary means of authentication for the user;
- The data required for issuing bills and invoices as well as the taxation requirements.
- How to protect your account from fraud and how to prevent it.
- The primary means of communication and contact with the user.
- The promotional materials and the means of delivering the services ordered.
- User’s identifier;
- In urgent situations, the means to contact and communicate with the user;
- Customer Support Tool
- Information required to issue invoices and bills.
- Proof of identity for the user
- Account-protection means;
- Information required by taxation
Why Personal Information is Gathered
- Delivering the services ordered;
- Notifying customers regularly about new products and services, if they have consented to such notifications.
- Additional information regarding the purchase
- In the newsletters, you can inform users about products and services related to their permission.
- The contract with the Company must be fulfilled.
- Legal basis for signing a contract.
Conditions when we can collect information from you
In two situations, it is possible to collect personal data:
- You can give us permission directly to collect the specific set of data if you accept the terms and conditions.
- If you order some regular service, i.e. Subscribe to a newsletter. The agreement includes the provision of certain personal information.
Justifications legales de l’extraction et du traitement des données personnelles
- Signing an agreement with us
- Having your direct permission;
- Deliver the products or services purchased;
- Consent of the customer to share and provide information directly;
- Legal Requirements
How to aggregate personal information
You can give us your personal data if you agree to allow them to be used in the following situations:
- Contact the Company using the email address provided on the site or by filling out the form.
- Purchase our services
- Purchase our services
- Contacting Support by phone
You may be asked to provide information about your personal, educational or financial background. Or, we may need more data concerning your order.
Other sources where we can collect personal data
In the following situations, third parties may send us your personal information:
- Visit other websites in our network to order services;
- Our business partners receive the information from you. This condition occurs if you have given our business partners permission to collect and share your data with us.
We are also entitled to collect such data from business partners that resell or contribute to the financial, delivery, and technical aspects of our company. Advertising networks, background check providers, and other parties who are legally required to aggregate and share your information are also sources.
We reserve the right, if you upload or download files while using Write papers for me or during our business communication, to store them. We cannot guarantee the security of such files. Therefore, users should avoid sharing files that contain sensitive information or have a dubious owner.
Sharing Personal Data
You may allow us to share your information with third parties under two conditions.
- The user’s consent is direct;
- The bench warrant) The bench warrant).
These are the parties that can access your personal information:
- The marketing department is responsible for the preparation of promotional materials related to the company’s products and services.
- The delivery; Our partners fulfilling their contractual obligations (the delivery);
- According to section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2015.
- Identify third parties if you have permitted them to access your data.
Other Cases in Which We Could Provide Your Data to Third Parties
If Write papers for me or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, the customer data that we have stored can be transferred.
- The legal basis;
- Direct request from the government agency, with the warrant
- Protection of other customers’ rights and data;
- Fraud prevention, risk management, and management.
Aggregated and Anonymized information
You may provide data that does not qualify as “personal information”. These data are “aggregated”, and “anonymized”, and do not include any personal identifiers. These details are part of our general statistics and we may in some cases share these statistics with third parties.
You still have the right not to share this data.
The Location of Data Storages
We use encryption to protect your data and the latest technology to ensure their security.