Terms and Conditions
‘write papers for me’ is the owner and manager of this website. When you access and use the website, you agree to adhere to the written and revealed terms and conditions. Once you enter these T&C, you declare that the Terms and Conditions are acceptable and accept them in full.
The term “website” refers to the entire list of ‘write papers for me‘ information, data and web pages. This includes all subdomains from which ‘write papers for me’s services can be accessed.
The “Services” section covers a wide range of assignments, including coursework, essays, research papers, and other types of academic assignments ordered by clients.
Terms, “T&C”, and “Terms and conditions” include money-back guarantees, Privacy Policies, revision policies, and plagiarism-free guarantees.
‘write papers for me’ is referred to as “Company”, ‘we’, ‘us’ and our.
The terms “Client”, “Customer”, and “User”, can be used to refer to any individual, entrepreneur, or legal entity who has placed an order at ‘write papers for me’.
The term “Writer” is used to describe an individual assigned by Our Company to complete writing assignments. This person may be employed full-time by Us or work as a freelancer. He or she will complete your tasks according to a legal agreement between Us and the writer.
The “Personal account”, or “Account”, is a section created for a User to use to make the services offered more convenient. Access to the account is possible with a username and password.
The term “Order” refers to a digital request by a customer for a specific type of writing services. The Order contains all of the order requirements as well as any additional parameters. The Client sends us the Order details in the form of an electronic message.
The “Product” is the result of an order. A Product is a digital document that includes an original piece of writing created by a Writer under the requirements provided.
The term “Customer Information”, refers to a variety of files that contain data about customers. We reserve the right to store Customer information in files that are a specific size and format.
2. Registration and order placement
- To place an order on our website, you must create a personal account. To create your account, you will need to provide the required information. You may be asked to provide your name, phone number, or email address. If one of these parameters changes, you will need to update the information. Contact Customer Support if you need to make changes.
- To place an order on the website, you must fill out an Order Form. The only way to place an order is by filling out the Order Form.
- You must include all the details of the order in the Order form. This includes the deadline, the work amount, the delivery information, and any additional requirements. When placing an order, please provide accurate and detailed information. You are responsible for providing only the most recent and relevant information.
3. Discounts and Payment
- By placing an order on the Website, you are indicating your consent to purchase a product from our Company. We will begin completing your order as soon as we receive payment.
- The final Price for an Order is determined by several factors. The price is based on our most recent pricing. You can find more information on pricing at Our Pricing Page. All orders must be paid for in full and in advance. We cannot guarantee delivery of an order before full payment.
- The list of payment methods is available to the customer. Visit the main page for a list of payment options.
- At Our discretion, we can offer special discounts and promotions to our customers.
- If a client wants to end our cooperation, our money-back guarantee allows us to refund the full amount. We are not responsible for any payment issues or delays.
- Taxes and value-added taxes are the responsibility of our customers.
- These taxes can be added to the final price of an order based on your jurisdiction or area. These payments may be added to the final price of an order.
- By reading this, you agree to follow the tax laws of your state or local jurisdiction.
4. Order Procedure
- Order Verification. We reserve the right to check that all requirements of an Order are met. If we find that the requirements are not being met, we can improve the order.
- Order Volume. The volume of Orders is measured in Pages. One double-spaced sheet equals 300 words, while one single-spaced sheet equals 600. The final paper should match the number of words requested. If the number of words delivered does not match what was ordered, you have the right to ask for an Order Review.
- Order Details Modifications. Only before the Writer begins the assignment, can the Customer modify the order details and requirements. Only after you have paid for any extra changes can you add new requirements, change the deadline or the delivery date, or increase the number of pages.
- Resources. You must provide the writer with a list if you have specific resources you want to use in your paper.
- Communication Channels. Our Customer Support team will also ensure that you have a smooth communication. You can communicate using the means provided on the website, including email, live chat or phone. Writer can only be reached by using our Support Team.
- Order tracking. Order tracking is available in your account. Instantaneously, your account will reflect any changes to the status of an Order. Contact Customer Support to track your order’s progress.
5. Order Delivery
- We always assure on-time Order delivery. We must deliver the Product in full and on time to the Customer.
- The Customer is responsible for providing the relevant delivery channels to the Order. We are not liable for any failed attempts by the Customer to place an order due to incorrect email addresses provided or blocking filters used on the customer’s device. If you have any issues with order delivery, you can contact our customer support.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to download an order in time after it has been delivered to a personal account.
- Check our Money-Back Guarantee section to see if our refund policy meets your needs.
6. Order Revision
- The revision policy provides detailed information on order revisions.
- If a Customer requests alterations that disrupt the original Order settings provided by the customer, we can refuse the appeal. Additional changes are possible but at an extra cost.
- If we suspect that our customer is abusing our writer or our services, then we reserve the right to refuse multiple revision requests.
7. Refund Policy
We fulfill our obligations to deliver the product in full and on time. Each order is performed according to the full list of requirements and deadlines specified by our customers. If we do not fulfill our obligations, the customer may request a partial refund or a full one. For more information, you can view our money-back guarantee.
8. Use of Products
- You acknowledge that you will only use the product for non-commercial and personal purposes. You pay for research and writing services to deliver the final product. Payment also covers the additional product completion and delivery processes.
- If you exceed the personal use limits, then it is prohibited to reproduce, modify, or display the product, in part or its entirety, on a printed copy or the Internet.
By placing an order on the website, you accept the following:
- We reserve the right to terminate a contract if a customer tries to pass off faulty products delivered by our company for their work. You agree not to share or distribute any part of the product for financial reasons or other familiar ones. We reserve the right to stop working on any projects if you violate our T&C.
- The finished product cannot be personalized. Our products are only for reference and research purposes. Our works are never plagiarized. We will not tolerate plagiarism or any other act that violates the rights of other writers. We never break the law on copyright. You agree to use our products for research and reference only. Financial or personal matters are not permitted. Our documents can be used as a guide to help you create your writing piece based on the research results provided and use our documents as motivation. You should cite your materials correctly when you use specific parts of the product. Check the reference list before submitting your work. Check your institution’s policy on plagiarism to ensure that it is not being violated at any level.
- Our Website does not accept responsibility for the use of Products or other writing services that are completed and delivered through our website. This can have many negative effects, including a low grade, failure to detect plagiarism, suspension, academic probation etc. You may also be subject to disciplinary action. Our Customers are fully liable for any legal or disciplinary action if they use our Products in an unethical manner.
10. Data Privacy and Security
11. Account Information and Security
- You must create a personal Account to be able to place orders on our website. You must enter your details, such as your name, your email address and your phone number, in your account. Write your name, which will be Your username in the future. You will also create a password for your Account.
- You are responsible for the security of your account. Keep your personal information confidential.
- We assume that all actions you take, such as sending us information or using your Account are of your own choosing. If you’re worried that someone could access your Account, change your password. Or contact our Customer Support.
- If we believe that your password has been compromised, we reserve the right to change it. You will receive an email if any changes are made.
12. Website Use, Suspension and Termination
- You can only access the website for non-commercial and personal purposes.
- You may not use this website or any part of it for illegal purposes. You are specifically prohibited from committing the following acts:
- Sharing offensive, disturbing, destructive, or illegal material or violating the law in other ways is not acceptable.
- Share material that encourages unlawful activities that are a substitute for wrongdoing.
- Restrict the use of the website by other customers.
- You have no rights to distribute or store any writings, materials, etc. that are protected by copyright laws.
- If you violate any of the terms and conditions, all possible consequences are yours.
- We reserve the right to terminate Your Account until we complete the necessary investigation.
- If you try to contact the writer by any other means than those stated in the Terms and Conditions, your account will be suspended.
13. Intellectual Property Rights (IPLs)
- Intellectual Property Rights for Products
- The Writers of our company perform the Products that are delivered to our customers.
- Our Company and its partners retain exclusive rights to any product supplied by our Company.
- We guarantee that the products You receive are non-exclusive, as long as you use them only for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- After placing an order, you agree not to transfer, modify or showcase the Website or Products without our prior consent.
- You will be responsible for any harm that may result from illegal use of your services and products.
- Intellectual Property Rights of materials supplied by our clients
- If you do, then our Company will be responsible for any losses incurred. This includes materials that you may add to your order or use as reference material. You will be liable for any loss our Company suffers as a result.
- Intellectual Property Rights for the Website of the Company:
- Our Company retains all Intellectual Property Rights to this website and its components.
- The guests of the website must not be informed in any way that the IPRs of the company’s website and certain parts are protected.
- Unless otherwise specified in the T&C, or permitted by our company, it is prohibited to copy, download, or share any content on this website.
- We maintain the Sources Used feature of our products but do not provide the actual sources that were used to complete the product. The payment for this feature includes links to source material that can be purchased or viewed.
14. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- The website and its contents are provided “as is”. We cannot guarantee that the website will meet all clients’ sophisticated needs or satisfy their demands. You may also be restricted from using the website or its services if your equipment is outdated and does not support the technologies that the Website uses.
- We are part of a global network that is not working as we would like. We cannot ensure that our website is operating under all jurisdictions in your state or area of residence.
- Links to third-party websites can appear on our website. Check the terms and conditions of these websites before you visit them. Websites of third parties are not our responsibility. Please read the Terms and Conditions of any website you visit before sharing personal information or using its services.
- We do not accept responsibility for any harm or damages caused by modifications made to our website.
- The following incidents relating to the use of our website are not under our control:
- Electronic equipment problems, such as phone, computer, software and networks.
- Incomplete or failed computer transitions
- The company is not responsible for delays in the delivery of products and services caused by circumstances beyond its control.
- Losses and damages caused by the disconnection of services;
- There may be typographical or printing errors on our product.
- If we are unable to properly use the website, or if it is not used at all due to circumstances beyond our control, we will not be responsible for this.
- The terms displayed are not intended to limit or eliminate responsibility for personal injury or death as a result of perversion or negligence, or any other problem that may be envisioned as a way to restrict your rights as a customer.
- Under these T&Cs, you are not permitted to transfer or share any of your rights with another person. However, we reserve the right to do so if we feel that your rights won’t be overstated.
- If you break these T&Cs or ignore them, we reserve the right to assert our rights and remedies.
- If there are no other options on the website, you should contact us by writing. Send your message to the contact address listed on our Contact Us page.
- You will receive all notifications from us in one of these ways:
- Our website is open to the public;
- You can access your account page from the My Account page.
- You will receive an email at the address you provide.
17. Laws governing the State
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by English and Welsh Law.
- Negotiations between the parties involved and moral principles are required to resolve all existing disputes. If the parties involved have not been able to find a solution, then the International Arbitral Court should be contacted.
- Clients and Company agree to arbitrate any disputes on an individual basis. No collective or class basis will be used. Arbitration will not be conducted on a collective or class basis.
- We reserve the right to change or adapt the characteristics and specifications of Our Products or Services. We may also suspend or restrict access to certain areas or services, or temporarily or permanently suspend them. When we believe that the changes will have a significant impact on you and the way you use the Website, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- The terms and conditions may be updated and modified periodically. We will send you an email when the terms and conditions are updated. You will receive a notice at your most recent email address. By continuing to use this Website, you agree that the Terms and Conditions have been revised. It is your responsibility to check and review our Terms and Conditions section regularly.
19. Contact Details
If you require more information or data regarding the Terms and Conditions revealed, Our Website, and Services, contact us using the contacts listed on our Contact page, or your account page.